Jonathan White, an associate and personal injury specialist at Midlands' law firm Harvey Ingram, has been following developments closely.
He said: "The government's findings have enormous implications for fleet operators, insurers, trade unions, insurance brokers, accident management firms and lawyers."
The main proposals include a small claims limit set at £1,000 for personal injury claims and £5,000 for non-injury claims. There will be a new claims process for all non-disputed RTA claims u
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017