The move has reflected Coyle Hamilton’s growing international business presence as part of the Willis global network. Willis acquired a majority stake in Coyle Hamilton, one of Ireland’s oldest and most-respected insurance brokers, in 2004.
Brendan McManus, CEO at Willis UK & Ireland said: “Coyle Hamilton Willis’ local knowledge and outstanding service, backed by Willis’ global resources, has enabled us to significantly improve our offering for both domestic and international firms operating
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products