The company stated that the Midlands region as a whole had grown in line with the remainder of AMG and that its expansion was set to continue with growth in claim numbers from both new and existing clients.
In addition the company has increased its headcount following its recent acquisitions: Sigma Claims Solutions, a specialist liability adjusting business and Carr Greenwood Smith, a specialist commercial property claims adjuster.
AMG now has nearly three times the floor area of the previou
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017