Gross income grew more than 8% to £109m. Underlying premium growth, net of commission payments, was over 20%.
Excluding exceptional items, the 2007 profit before tax was 28% higher than in 2006 and net premiums grew by more than 15%.
During 2007 the number of staff employed by the group exceeded 500 for the first time, growth which was influenced by the general expansion of the business, the acquisition of Amicus Legal in January 2007, and the establishment of DAS Legal Services, which
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018