Gross income grew more than 8% to £109m. Underlying premium growth, net of commission payments, was over 20%.
Excluding exceptional items, the 2007 profit before tax was 28% higher than in 2006 and net premiums grew by more than 15%.
During 2007 the number of staff employed by the group exceeded 500 for the first time, growth which was influenced by the general expansion of the business, the acquisition of Amicus Legal in January 2007, and the establishment of DAS Legal Services, which alrea
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups