The newly acquired QRC's site is in Castle Court, Bristol. Bryan Brothers previously operated the site and RSA has now taken over the lease.
RSA will refurbish the site and open it in November 2008, providing a high quality crash repair facility that will complement the existing four sites in Birmingham, Glasgow, Leeds and Luton. Paul Nightingale will manage the newly acquired QRC along with the four sites already in the RSA Motor portfolio.
Prior to joining RSA Mr Nightingale gained over 16
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future