The newly acquired QRC's site is in Castle Court, Bristol. Bryan Brothers previously operated the site and RSA has now taken over the lease.
RSA will refurbish the site and open it in November 2008, providing a high quality crash repair facility that will complement the existing four sites in Birmingham, Glasgow, Leeds and Luton. Paul Nightingale will manage the newly acquired QRC along with the four sites already in the RSA Motor portfolio.
Prior to joining RSA Mr Nightingale gained over 16
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly