Chris Parker has been appointed commercial manager of the Bristol office and she will lead the development of the team and product base.
Ms Parker has over two decades of industry experience and previously managed QBE’s casualty and property schemes with Suttons Specialist Risks, OAMPS and Kerry London.
She will retain responsibility for these successful and important partnerships.
Key Bristol team appointments include Mark Baker as senior casualty underwriter and Nick Milton as senior motor
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future