Chris Parker has been appointed commercial manager of the Bristol office and she will lead the development of the team and product base.
Ms Parker has over two decades of industry experience and previously managed QBE’s casualty and property schemes with Suttons Specialist Risks, OAMPS and Kerry London.
She will retain responsibility for these successful and important partnerships.
Key Bristol team appointments include Mark Baker as senior casualty underwriter and Nick Milton as senior motor
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel