Chris Parker has been appointed commercial manager of the Bristol office and she will lead the development of the team and product base.
Ms Parker has over two decades of industry experience and previously managed QBE’s casualty and property schemes with Suttons Specialist Risks, OAMPS and Kerry London.
She will retain responsibility for these successful and important partnerships.
Key Bristol team appointments include Mark Baker as senior casualty underwriter and Nick Milton as senior motor
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018