The change coincides with current CEO Phillip Bell’s decision to step away from a direct executive role. Open GI said that Mr Bell would be retaining a keen interest in the business by taking on a non-executive directorship of Open International.
Mr Guillaume said: “Under Mr Bell’s leadership the business has grown from strength to strength and finds itself leading its market and operating at the forefront of innovation and I am keen to build on that success and to drive the business forward
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData