In its release the company stated: 'With the launch of LV.com, LV= has not only secured a single memorable web address that fits with the Society’s new brand identity but also one of the shortest urls in the insurance market.'
Paul Wishman, head of eCommerce at LV= said: “The launch of a memorable, intuitive and relevant online identity is a crucial next step in establishing our refreshed, modern brand. It helps us communicate our mix of product value and mutual values to the widest possible
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData