Callstream specialise in the management of inbound call traffic, at network, for insurance companies and brokers’ call centres. They have completed preliminary tests on 25 UK based independent insurance brokers to evaluate their current call handing and management facilities to see if they are as efficient as they possibly can be and if they are providing the best possible service to their customers.
Looking at a cross section of brokers from 15 to 300 seat operations within Personal Lines,
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products