Greg Ferguson has been appointed to build and lead the team. Mr Fergudon has over ten years’ London market experience with a core focus on general liability business.
He joins the company from Lloyd’s broker, Guest Krieger, where he held the role of senior non-marine broker placing direct, wholesale and reinsurance business into both the Lloyd’s and company markets. This role covered UK and international business including global programmes for multinational companies. Previous positions inc
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData