North West-based DR&P – which provides local advice and services to businesses and individuals throughout the region – is moving to bigger offices to keep pace with its growth.
Managing director John Page said: “Our success to date is because we provide a local, advice-based service. We’ve seen many of our competitors merge into national organisations run remotely and that has led to their customers turning to us.
“To support our continued growth and development as an independent local broke
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints