North West-based DR&P – which provides local advice and services to businesses and individuals throughout the region – is moving to bigger offices to keep pace with its growth.
Managing director John Page said: “Our success to date is because we provide a local, advice-based service. We’ve seen many of our competitors merge into national organisations run remotely and that has led to their customers turning to us.
“To support our continued growth and development as an independent local
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018