GreenRoad and Admiral are offering select UK councils an incentive programme that rewards young drivers who drive safely with reduced insurance premiums and the ability to earn cash vouchers when they drive in a safe manner.
The first council to take advantage of this scheme is Staffordshire County Council, which is going live with its Young Driver Coaching Programme and installing GreenRoad's Safety Center in up to 500 cars in the county.
Admiral is offering a 25% discount to all the young driver
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product