A combination of fewer claims, more proactive risk management and new insurers, such as QBE, has lead to increased competition and reduced rates. Insurance brokers are negotiating up to 20% decreases in premium for cover including property and liability. And this comes at a time when the risks to business are increasing, as the Corporate Manslaughter Act, a 15% increase in employment tribunals and a 2007 record high for product recalls could lead to more liability claims.
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products