The e-policy service has been available from Xchanging for approximately eighteen months and more than 10,000 policies have now been produced electronically. In January, 79% of policy submissions were made electronically.
Willis, who piloted the service, said that the service saved between five and seven days on the end-to-end process of getting a policy to their client.
A key target of the MRG is to reach full usage of this service, with paper only used for those few cases where it is a genuine
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK