The e-policy service has been available from Xchanging for approximately eighteen months and more than 10,000 policies have now been produced electronically. In January, 79% of policy submissions were made electronically.
Willis, who piloted the service, said that the service saved between five and seven days on the end-to-end process of getting a policy to their client.
A key target of the MRG is to reach full usage of this service, with paper only used for those few cases where it is a genuine r
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance