The company said that Mr Hanks’ experience and reputation within the industry would help promote take-up of insurance products imarket and ProductWriter.
Mr Hanks said: “With transactions rising all the time via imarket, I am extremely pleased to be taking up this position at such a crucial time of imarket’s development.
“Polaris has been at the forefront of technological innovation in the marketplace, with increasing sales of its ProductWriter software, which is now a proven high volume
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019