The company said that Mr Hanks’ experience and reputation within the industry would help promote take-up of insurance products imarket and ProductWriter.
Mr Hanks said: “With transactions rising all the time via imarket, I am extremely pleased to be taking up this position at such a crucial time of imarket’s development.
“Polaris has been at the forefront of technological innovation in the marketplace, with increasing sales of its ProductWriter software, which is now a proven high volume tra
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April