Stephen Haddrill, the ABI's director general, said: "Last week's draft Flood and Water Management Bill is a vital first step towards implementing the recommendations of the Pitt Review to make homeowners in England and Wales safer from flooding.
"We need a rapid political consensus to deliver reform. We urge all parties to work together, to ensure that this Bill delivers better flood protection to the millions of homeowners and businesses at risk of flooding in England and Wales. And we await pub
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?