The company has created specialist business divisions for personal lines, commercial lines and healthcare, each being headed by a director with overall responsibility for divisional performance including bottom line profitability, business development and customer service.
Kevin Kiernan, who joined Groupama in October 2008 as motor underwriting director, has been appointed as personal lines director. Malcolm Smith becomes commercial lines director, moving up from the position of commercial underw
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData