The survey, entitled 'UK Car Insurance Open Web Research' was conducted by Keynote Systems.
The study attempted to identify the online behaviour of consumers looking for car insurance and assessed the strengths and weakness of the most visited car insurance sites, measuring ease of use, comprehensiveness of content and site organisation.
To provide full insight into what consumers look for when investigating insurance renewals, the 500 participants were not directed to any particular site,
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years