The survey, entitled 'UK Car Insurance Open Web Research' was conducted by Keynote Systems.
The study attempted to identify the online behaviour of consumers looking for car insurance and assessed the strengths and weakness of the most visited car insurance sites, measuring ease of use, comprehensiveness of content and site organisation.
To provide full insight into what consumers look for when investigating insurance renewals, the 500 participants were not directed to any particular site, bu
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product