The survey, entitled 'UK Car Insurance Open Web Research' was conducted by Keynote Systems.
The study attempted to identify the online behaviour of consumers looking for car insurance and assessed the strengths and weakness of the most visited car insurance sites, measuring ease of use, comprehensiveness of content and site organisation.
To provide full insight into what consumers look for when investigating insurance renewals, the 500 participants were not directed to any particular site, bu
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints