The study by Norwich Union has revealed that 83% of people living in Gloucester, Tewksbury, Hull, Sheffield and Rotherham believe there is nothing they can do to protect their home from flooding.
Consequently 95% have not taken any measures that could help prevent or significantly reduce the stress and emotional trauma of a future event. This is despite the fact that nearly half (43%) of those affected by last summer’s floods say their fear of flooding has increased since their experiences.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018