Specialist property insurance broker Stride will also be relocating all staff from its former head office building at Waterlooville, Hampshire to the new building. Both broking brands are operated by Stride Limited, which retains its valued independence in a time of consolidation amongst mid-sized brokerages.
The Computer Quote branches in Portsmouth; Waterlooville and Gosport will close on Friday 2nd May 2008 and the new location opens for business on Tuesday 6th May 2008.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted