As part of its energy services offering, the company can arrange a full Energy Audit and Report to help find the areas that could save costs as well as provide a full range of energy certification services for commercial clients.
The latest phase of the Energy Performance of Buildings Regulations comes into force on 1 July 2008 and requires every commercial property owner or landlord to obtain an energy performance certificate for construction, sale or rent of a commercial property with a fl
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData