This office will be in addition to the Group's existing Brierley Hill operations and will be the base for 20 commercial insurance and employee benefits specialists.
Graham Barr, managing director for Heath Lambert's retail national division, commented: "Birmingham is the financial centre of the Midlands and Britain's second city so it is an ideal location for us to open an office. We are delighted such a prestigious figure as Lord Jones of Birmingham, who has been a champion for UK business world
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?