The offer, which has been unanimously recommended by the board of SBJ, has been put to the shareholders.
SBJ is made up of four principal business units:
SBJ Benefit Consultants, including its online pension solution Orbit Benefits, is a leading employee benefit consultancy.
SBJ UK is a major insurance broker and risk management consultant focused on the mid-corporate market, which should fit into Axa’s small to medium-sized enterprise market offering represented by Venture Preference.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa