Latterly they held positions at HCC Global Financial Products and, prior to that, they spent 15 years with AIG where they were responsible for the formation of the original CorporateGuard product range. Both have held senior management positions.
At Novae, Ms Edey and Mr Carr will be charged with developing the current book of management liability business for the syndicate and for the group’s insurance company, writing both major and small to medium-sized enterprise accounts.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal