Latterly they held positions at HCC Global Financial Products and, prior to that, they spent 15 years with AIG where they were responsible for the formation of the original CorporateGuard product range. Both have held senior management positions.
At Novae, Ms Edey and Mr Carr will be charged with developing the current book of management liability business for the syndicate and for the group’s insurance company, writing both major and small to medium-sized enterprise accounts.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results