Latterly they held positions at HCC Global Financial Products and, prior to that, they spent 15 years with AIG where they were responsible for the formation of the original CorporateGuard product range. Both have held senior management positions.
At Novae, Ms Edey and Mr Carr will be charged with developing the current book of management liability business for the syndicate and for the group’s insurance company, writing both major and small to medium-sized enterprise accounts.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK