Plans are also in place to open a branch in Newry in the foreseeable future bringing the total number of Hughes Insurance branches in Northern Ireland to twelve.
The new branches will open in Coleraine, Omagh and The Kennedy Centre in West Belfast and follow the successful launch of three branches in Derry, Lisburn and Magherafelt in 2006.
Leslie Hughes, chairman of Hughes Insurance, commented: “Over the years we have worked hard to build a brand which represents both value and great service
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers