The new service is said to guarantee accurate live prices with no surprises and a ‘buy-now’ option, the best quality insurers, a clear insurer ratings system and supportive guides for every type of insurance.
Car insurance remains the largest part of the business but the service also compares every other type of insurance relevant to individuals, their families and their homes.
In addition, the site re-launch features a brand new travel insurance comparison tool. The company claims that it i
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board