The new, larger office reflects its expansion across various business lines and will be staffed by Crawford employees from the areas of property, liability, subsidence and surveying along with liability specialists from Crawford’s sister company Specialist Liability Services (SLS).
Benedict Burke, chief operating officer, UK & Ireland said: “Increased demand for our services in Wales meant that we had outgrown our existing office space. More importantly though, there was a clear client
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products