The new, larger office reflects its expansion across various business lines and will be staffed by Crawford employees from the areas of property, liability, subsidence and surveying along with liability specialists from Crawford’s sister company Specialist Liability Services (SLS).
Benedict Burke, chief operating officer, UK & Ireland said: “Increased demand for our services in Wales meant that we had outgrown our existing office space. More importantly though, there was a clear client-drive
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017