According to a new study by NIG, over two thirds of SMEs are now using broadband and are increasingly dependent on it. But the report raises concerns that, while insurance can be bought to protect against some of the risks they face, the biggest threat to SMEs’ systems, the behaviour of their own staff, is now a key issue.
SMEs’ ability to manage their systems is worrying for the insurance market, according to the report. The NIG study shows that small businesses are using more IT hardware b
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April