The business, with a gross written premium approaching £12m, has a sizeable commercial account with particular specialism in the motor trade and construction industry.
Tim Johnson, chief executive of CCV said: “We have taken a strategic investment in Capital and County, a deal structure which works well for both the existing management team and ourselves. This is an excellent and well established business and our ability to create a bespoke arrangement was a critical part of the transaction.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?