However, the broking group insurer said the impact of its new business had been "somewhat offset" by the continued soft market rates.
Towergate's income increased by 32.4% to £161m, and earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and other non-operating costs rose by 36.7% to £67m against £49.0m in the first half of 2006.
"These increases, relative to the increase in GWP, highlight the positive impact of our 2006 acquisitions as they continue to settle in and realise the benefits derived fro
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud