Graeme Trudgill, technical and corporate affairs executive at Biba, said: “The Biba Motor Panel has been campaigning for the electronic delivery of motor insurance certificates for more than two years and we are delighted that DfT has accepted our suggestions. We hope that their introduction isn’t delayed in any way and we are urging the Government to fast track the new regulations.
“There is no reason why this shouldn’t happen quickly. Delivery will be faster and easier for clients and bene
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData