The Parker’s insurance bespoke price comparison site will use Call Connection’s most advanced technology, Inphosys. The system, unequalled in the marketplace, was developed in-house by Call Connection.
Features include a short and simple web form for customers using the unique “easyfill” service. If customers are looking to purchase a vehicle, they can compare and contrast insurance quotes for selected vehicles, simultaneously, on screen.
Kieren Puffett, editor of Parker’s commented; ”We cho
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall