After more than 30 years operating from the city’s Albert Street, the company’s 70 staff have moved to a state-of-the-art 15,000 sq ft building in Arnhall Business Park in Westhill on the outskirts of Europe’s oil capital.
Central Insurance said the move will allow continued growth and offers clients a more streamlined and efficient service. The two floor £3m HQ will be known as Crown House, named after the street where the business was based when it was established in 1973.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017