After more than 30 years operating from the city’s Albert Street, the company’s 70 staff have moved to a state-of-the-art 15,000 sq ft building in Arnhall Business Park in Westhill on the outskirts of Europe’s oil capital.
Central Insurance said the move will allow continued growth and offers clients a more streamlined and efficient service. The two floor £3m HQ will be known as Crown House, named after the street where the business was based when it was established in 1973.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April