After more than 30 years operating from the city’s Albert Street, the company’s 70 staff have moved to a state-of-the-art 15,000 sq ft building in Arnhall Business Park in Westhill on the outskirts of Europe’s oil capital.
Central Insurance said the move will allow continued growth and offers clients a more streamlined and efficient service. The two floor £3m HQ will be known as Crown House, named after the street where the business was based when it was established in 1973.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019