John Dawson, head of Countrywide, said that one of the major factors driving membership was the realisation that being part of a network is a ‘must’ for most brokers with a GWP turnover of less than £15m.
In addition, he said that Countrywide could now offer its members propositions that were comparable if not better than preferred status arrangements in return for a support commitment. One of the latest members is Essex-based Emrose, a specialist in taxi insurance, with over 40 year’s exper
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData