The first ever ranking, carried out by CFI Group, a customer satisfaction research firm, reported Zurich’s satisfaction score at 79, while Norwich Union placed last with a score of 69.
The combined Direct Line and Churchill Group score of 77 placed second, though individually, Churchill Group totalled 78 with Direct Line at 76. RSA, under the More Th>n brand, scored 74 points.
The findings reported the five largest home and motor insurers, while the rest measured under an ‘All Other’
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products