The first ever ranking, carried out by CFI Group, a customer satisfaction research firm, reported Zurich’s satisfaction score at 79, while Norwich Union placed last with a score of 69.
The combined Direct Line and Churchill Group score of 77 placed second, though individually, Churchill Group totalled 78 with Direct Line at 76. RSA, under the More Th>n brand, scored 74 points.
The findings reported the five largest home and motor insurers, while the rest measured under an ‘All Other’ categor
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m