Godfrey Moore has maintained a strong presence within the Reading business community since it was founded in 1987. Supporting the needs of commercial and individual clients, the company places premiums totalling in the region of £2m.
Director Howard Pearson and his team will relocate to the Jelf Group’s Reading office located at Clarendon House, Queen’s Road.
Commenting on the acquisition, Alex Alway, group chief executive of the Jelf Group, said: “This is an exciting opportunity for Godfrey
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product