The office will be lead by recently-appointed Regional Manager Paul Dooley, who joins from Chubb.
Arista’s chief executive officer Charles Earle said: “This is a significant step in our expansion across the UK and I know that with Mr Dooley’s experience and Arista’s reputation our impact will be hard and fast. Our regional managers are the lifeblood of the organisation, responsible for establishing Arista in a new territory, recruiting the best staff, generating meaningful relationships with
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData