The deal, which excludes Direct Line, will see brands such as Churchill, Privilege, Devitt as well as Tesco Insurance products featured on an aggregator site other than Tescocompare.com for the first time.
Commenting on the deal, Debra Williams, managing director of Confused, said: “We welcome these brands onto our panel. We have always kept the channels of communication open with RBSI and we have been working on this for some time.
Ms Williams said that being listed on Confused would give R
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices