The deal, which excludes Direct Line, will see brands such as Churchill, Privilege, Devitt as well as Tesco Insurance products featured on an aggregator site other than Tescocompare.com for the first time.
Commenting on the deal, Debra Williams, managing director of Confused, said: “We welcome these brands onto our panel. We have always kept the channels of communication open with RBSI and we have been working on this for some time.
Ms Williams said that being listed on Confused would give R
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups