The deal, which excludes Direct Line, will see brands such as Churchill, Privilege, Devitt as well as Tesco Insurance products featured on an aggregator site other than Tescocompare.com for the first time.
Commenting on the deal, Debra Williams, managing director of Confused, said: “We welcome these brands onto our panel. We have always kept the channels of communication open with RBSI and we have been working on this for some time.
Ms Williams said that being listed on Confused would give R
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution