Consumers will now be able to compare and buy from a range of travel policies, including annual and single trip, golf cover, backpacker’s insurance, wedding cover and winter sports. It will also offer extreme sports cover for thrill seekers looking to enjoy higher risk activities, such as abseiling and hang gliding.
Drakefield Insurance Services will provide the service with uSwitch.com using a panel of individually selected suppliers, comprising a mixture of both brokers and insurers.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five