Consumers will now be able to compare and buy from a range of travel policies, including annual and single trip, golf cover, backpacker’s insurance, wedding cover and winter sports. It will also offer extreme sports cover for thrill seekers looking to enjoy higher risk activities, such as abseiling and hang gliding.
Drakefield Insurance Services will provide the service with uSwitch.com using a panel of individually selected suppliers, comprising a mixture of both brokers and insurers.
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018