Consumers will now be able to compare and buy from a range of travel policies, including annual and single trip, golf cover, backpacker’s insurance, wedding cover and winter sports. It will also offer extreme sports cover for thrill seekers looking to enjoy higher risk activities, such as abseiling and hang gliding.
Drakefield Insurance Services will provide the service with uSwitch.com using a panel of individually selected suppliers, comprising a mixture of both brokers and insurers.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud