An ‘unauthorised attack’ on the integration between SSP and Google Compare brought the much-vaunted merits of online trading and the issues of data security sharply into focus last month.
The rise of the aggregators with the focus on easy access and cheap policies, combined with popular advertising strategies, has been unrelenting. Brokers too have been constantly urged to embrace the opportunity to seek trade online.
However, this breach of security has served as a timely reminder to all partie
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers