An ‘unauthorised attack’ on the integration between SSP and Google Compare brought the much-vaunted merits of online trading and the issues of data security sharply into focus last month.
The rise of the aggregators with the focus on easy access and cheap policies, combined with popular advertising strategies, has been unrelenting. Brokers too have been constantly urged to embrace the opportunity to seek trade online.
However, this breach of security has served as a timely reminder to all
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal