A slew of changes in the professional indemnity (PI) sector hit the market in March.
First of all, Nexus Underwriting Management launched a new Lloyd’s managing general agency, Nexus Professional Risk, focused on professional indemnity and management liability business. The launch came after its purchase in October last year of Novae Syndicates’ Regional Financial Lines business.
Brokers also saw Barbican Group Holdings purchase Professional Indemnity Protect, an MGA based in Manchester. The pla
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover