The committee went on to make several recommendations as to how the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) should approach regulation when it takes charge. We asked the British Insurance Brokers’ Association’s regulatory expert, Steve White (pictured above), to pick out the ones that matter and give us an idea of what they might actually mean for brokers were they adopted.
* Recommendation: It is important that the new regulatory bodies established by the government do not
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin