The House of Commons Transport Select Committee could be forgiven for thinking it just can’t get it right when it comes to satisfying the industry with its inquiry into the rising cost of motor insurance.
The Committee found that greater work was needed to tackle uninsured driving, fraud, the proliferation of referral fees and the high casualty rate among young drivers.
While the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) welcomed the Committee’s recommendations with enthusiasm, the Associati
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand