Although Cox Insurance is headquartered in the Essex town ofBrentwood, it has been a leading light in the Lloyd's market for eightyears, and is looking forward to another year of growth and profit. Thefirm also remains committed to provide a complete service to its brokerpartners - for very clear reasons, as chief executive Neil Utley explains:"We want to maintain control of the whole process, front- and back-office,which will enable us to provide the required service levels to our
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?