Although Cox Insurance is headquartered in the Essex town ofBrentwood, it has been a leading light in the Lloyd's market for eightyears, and is looking forward to another year of growth and profit. Thefirm also remains committed to provide a complete service to its brokerpartners - for very clear reasons, as chief executive Neil Utley explains:"We want to maintain control of the whole process, front- and back-office,which will enable us to provide the required service levels to our clientswh
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData