When he started at Norwich Union (NU), aged just 18, Greg Gladwell, now director of intermediary business services, probably never dreamed he would still be working in the same firm in 2005.
It is fair to say that Mr Gladwell has been around the block - in the nicest possible way. He has changed his role every 18 months within the insurer and this has given him a good grounding in areas of the business from underwriting, to overseas insurances, to claims integration.
He admits that having been
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016