When he started at Norwich Union (NU), aged just 18, Greg Gladwell, now director of intermediary business services, probably never dreamed he would still be working in the same firm in 2005.
It is fair to say that Mr Gladwell has been around the block - in the nicest possible way. He has changed his role every 18 months within the insurer and this has given him a good grounding in areas of the business from underwriting, to overseas insurances, to claims integration.
He admits that having been
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups