It seems that premium finance has not really taken off in the UK among the broking sector, even though those brokers that do use it swear by it. On the face of it there seems no good reason why brokers would not want to utilise a facility that helps their customers pay off premiums and manage their cashflow - while also creating a new revenue stream for the broker at the same time. The majority of the premium finance companies supply online systems to brokers to make the whole process easier
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April