As executive chairman of a software company that has more than 1,400 individual customers, in addition to the largest share, by revenue, of the UK retail general insurance broker and intermediary systems market, no one can deny that David Rasche is a driven and successful man. His company, Software Solutions Partners (SSP), also has the largest installed base of general insurance systems in the UK.
SSP's size is, in part, due to its acquisition of rival Sirius in May 2007 in a deal worth approxim
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData