Wholesale brokers are growing in numbers within the insurance market, acting as a key link between brokers and underwriters in finding specialised cover. Voyager Insurance Services, a nine-year-old travel insurance wholesaler, provides solutions to brokers and others such as tour operators and travel agents. To find out more about the wholesale market, Insurance Age spoke to Jonathan Buttery, Voyager director and co-founder.
Why did you decide to become a wholesale broker?
We decided to become
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover