Wholesale brokers are growing in numbers within the insurance market, acting as a key link between brokers and underwriters in finding specialised cover. Voyager Insurance Services, a nine-year-old travel insurance wholesaler, provides solutions to brokers and others such as tour operators and travel agents. To find out more about the wholesale market, Insurance Age spoke to Jonathan Buttery, Voyager director and co-founder.
Why did you decide to become a wholesale broker?
We decided to become
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks