The industry initiative imarket is an e-commerce portal that offers intermediaries access to a broad range of insurer products and services, such as insurance product quotations and claims tracking, via a single sign-on to the portal. The initiative has been up and running since 2003 and has faced many ups and downs along the way. However, it has managed to attract the backing of a large number of new insurers and software partners since its inception. Insurance Age spoke to Chrissie Jenkins
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?