Tim Ablett's business First Assist has just completed its first year of trading and he is very pleased with his fledgling organisation's progress so far. First Assist, which describes itself as 'the new name in the provision of business to business health and wellbeing solutions', used to be part of Royal & Sun Alliance (RSA) but has been working very hard to stand on its own two feet over the last 12 months.
"I guess the first 12 months has been about disengaging from the previous shareholde
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April